- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all that it reading. I guess I lost a few readers. Hopefully I can get you back with this chapter.

Kyrie- Thank you for your review. You're right things are about to get interesting.

Nick couldn't sleep. He didn't like having his mom at his place. He especially didn't like that Sophia was living under the same roof as her.

He especially couldn't sleep having his wife in the same hotel let alone just down the hall from him within easy access to fuck up his life more. He kept trying to get a hold of Sophia with no luck.

The last he remembered. He was struggling to keep his eyes open watching some old football plays on you tube on his i-pad. He looked at the clock and the clock read 4:30 a.m.

He was awoken to A.J knocking furiously on the door. Nick stumbled to the door in a zombie like state. His boxers were hanging off of hips, the necklace symbolizing good luck, that Sophia gave him was hanging crooked on his neck against his bare toned chest.His hair was sticking up all over the place.

Nicks POV

"Nick...come on open up the door. The fans are going to eat me.

"What-the hell" I grumbled between gritted teeth. Opening the door rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. A.J practically fell on the floor when I opened the door.

"Nick you are never going to believe who Kevin and I saw at breakfast". A.J ,looked up at me "Damn man you look like ass and you smell like it too go shower or something."

I smelled myself realizing I did sit ups early this morning to try to make me tired I couldn't shake the feeling something was very wrong. I made a mental note to stand a few feet away from A.J.

I scrunched up my nose and yawned "Let me guess my wife?"

A.J looked at me confused "You and SOPHIA got married and I wasn't there for your bachelor party?"

I couldn't help but smile. No dumb ass im not even divorced yet. "Sophia, was at breakfast?" I asked hopeful realizing that maybe that was why she wasn't returning my phone calls. She was on a plane and coming for a suprise visit.

A.J was pacing back and forth thinking he couldn't plan my bachelor party. A.J I could sware when he got excited about something he was like Richard Simmons on Crack. "No Dumbo. Lauren"

I really wish I had a smoke right now I can smell the stench of smoke on Aje and I really want one. Fuck me and my healthy choices.

"Ohh I know" I said putting on a pair of grey sweats and tied the bright yellow string as tight as I could after putting on some old spice deodorant.

"What do you mean you know?" AJ walked closer to me looking me straight in the eye.

"Nick, Sophia is good for you. Why, did you have to fuck that up by fucking Lauren." A.J shook his head at me in disapointment. Who in the hell was he to say anything to me Mr. call up hookers at 6:00 am. This was ancient history and I covered for his ass many times.

I obviously wasn't going to be going back to sleep anytime soon. So I made myself one of those hotel coffees you know the kind. The ones that take six sugars to even taste like a regular coffee.

"Well" A.J looks at me tapping his feet like a mother who just caught her son coming home at 4:00am.

"Its not like that she came over and we talked." I said offering A.J a coffee.

"Talked...?" A.J raised his eyebrow "Like clothes coming off and you getting your dick sucked talk?"

I rolled my eyes "No..talked as in getting my divorce papers signed."
I threw the papers and they landed face up in his lap.
A.J looked at the papers there was no signature just a lip stick kiss mark. "Wheres her signature?"

I looked confused "She signed the papers, I saw her"

Look again buddy A.J got up patted his back "Fuck" I through the papers accross the room. I rubbed my hand through my hair and closed my eyes. "FUUCCK" I yelled exhasperated.

"Anything else bothering you?" A.J looked at me Your like sleeping bitchy this morning." he through me shirt.

"Put on a shirt we got to go to rehersals and Howie texted me this morning saying manangement called and emergency meeting."

I whined as I put my shirt on "But its our day off."

"I know how do you think I feel I have Rochelle and Ava here and I can't spend barely anytime with them."

"Fine give me five ill have a quick shower and we can get going"

I got out of the shower feeling instantly better. I remember years back a shower, line of coke, and a redbull, and coffee in the left hand it was the trick to waking up in the morning.

I walked out of the shower hearing A.J on the phone "We will be there in 20 mins."

"Bad news no time for lunch mangement is calling the meeting now" A.J through my room key and wallet, and phone at me.

I shut the door behind me and making sure the light on the door turned red. I didn't need another incident wear fans were in my room wearing my clothes that was just really strange and needless to say awkward.

"I look at A.J through my sunglasses smiling so what do you think this is about? Were you misbehaving A.J?"

A.J glared at me "No, I have been a good boy. What about you carter?"

I laughed "Well normally these meetings are because of us and something we did. We were both good so what could it be."

I busted a gut when A.J said "Maybe Howie came out of the closet, and was wearing something other than purple jeans.

We reached the doors of the lobby of the hotel and we were laughing about Kevin ripping the ass of his pants at yesterday's rehearsal.

When we got outside I was never met with so many angry fans and cameras in my face asking me questions in every language. A.J's phone kept beeping in his pocket I don't know how I could hear it through all the screaming and questions.

The only thing I understood was "Nick, how can you be with someone who nearly kills your fans?" Does she really feel this threatened by your female following?"

I stammered in dis-belief "I would never be with anyone that nearly kills my fans."

"Well, then why was your girlfriend in Jail last night for doing so?"

A.J stepped on my foot "No comment, please respect Mine and Nicks privacy. We got into the car that was waiting out front."

"A.J what in the hell was that?" I looked out the back window as our car got away.

A.J didn't say anything but was staring at pictures on a TMZ website that Rochelle sent him on her phone. "This" A.J handed me his phone.

I gulped when I saw the caption and pictures. There was one of Sophia dated last night with blood all over her clothes and peices of broken glass all over the club floor, and then there was ones of her in police custody,l then there were pictures of her in a orange jumpsuit in the jail cell with someone holding her hair while she was puking.

The last one was of her looking at her phone talking to someone on the steps of the courthouse/jail. Someone I couldn't quite put my finger on but I know I knew him from somewheres.

I smashed my head against the back of the leather seat in the black Cadillac. "Guess we know what the meeting is about."

A.J patted my shoulder and sighed "I thought she was a good one man."

"Me too Aje, Me too."

I sighed looking at my phone and brought up a picture of the ring I had on my phone I was going to give Sophia when the time was right. I deleted the photo.

"Me too" I mumbled and looked out the window,l dreading this meething. I had to go through so much to even put Sophia out there and now all of this. I looked like the biggest fucking chump.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review