- Text Size +

Nicks POV

The meeting was awful. I felt like I was in a relationship with somebody who I really don't know. I tried getting a hold of Sophia but no such luck. It's like she and my mother, fell off of the face of the earth.

I looked it up online and saw on TMZ that she was out of jail and her bail has been paid and it said that Jane Carter paid her bail. Which opened up a whole new can of worms. I haven't been able to get ahold of my mom and I just really want to know what the fuck is going on and what happened.

my lawyer and publicist were at the meeting and said I have to make a statement within 48 hours to do some damage control and publicly apologize for my girlfriends behavior and that I or the rest of the boys condone her beating up my fans.

I love my fans to death but sometimes they are bat-shit crazy and need to get their teeth knocked out. I can't see Soph doing that unless she felt like she was backed into a corner.

My mind just wasn't on the after party tonight or anything... I needed to fly back home and get to the bottom of this. All of this just doesn't add up. Fans called me out on it and I said I was sick I left the after party either and tried to get ahold of them again and couldn't. I wasn't going to be able to sleep and the next show wasn't for a couple of days. I paced back in forth in front of the huge glass penthouse suite.

Aje sent me a picture on my phone and it was a picture that was posted of Sophia grinding with another man on the dance floor of a club and they were real close. That was it I was going home and was going to figure out what the fuck was going on. This just didn't seem right and no one fucking cheats on me and gets a free fucking pass.

I changed out of my sweaty clothes threw them on the bed opened my suitcase and threw everything into it and grabbed my laptop, IPad, and iphone, charger and headed to the airport.

Sophia's POV

Jane was being uncharacteristically nice to me it was like a complete 360 degree change happened. She picked me up today from the steps of jail and took me for breakfast. Then we went to Nicks and she tried to get me to go out on the pool deck with her, I just wanted to go to bed and try to forget the past few days.

I awoke hours later and remembered the slue of events that happened in the last little while.
Things just seemed so weird and strange. Nothing made sense I couldn't remember my boyfriends number, my phone was dead and left my charger at my co-workers house when we were pre-drinking.

I stripped down out of my party clothes and sunk into the bubbles. I felt my body submerge and the bubbles take over I put a little to much water in the tub and water spilled over the sides.

I guess I would just have to wait to hear from Nick. I needed to talk to him before the media took over. I had a feeling it was to late. I knew from this moment on nothing would be the same.

Laurens POV

I loved the warm sun. I was laying on my hotel room bed getting a pedicure and reading a book. Smiling it was just going to be a matter of time until Nick was mine again, only to break his heart one more time.

I couldn't believe my plan went off with out any issues. Jane was the one to do it all. She did the phone switch so Sophia really has Jane's phone and Jane has Sophia's phone. Rodderick set up the girls by pretending to be gay and hitting on Sophia's co-worker if he just danced dirty with Soph at the club.

Rodderick got ahold of some Nick Fans invited them to the dance club and fed them shots and started a riot by saying that Sophia doesn't belong with Nick and she is just taking advantage of him for his status and money.

Everything just went perfectly I never meant for Sophia to get arrested and have the temper of a UFC fighter but she did and it was just the cherry on top of the sundae. Now it looks like the whore publicly cheated on Nick and she beats up fans. God do I love the fucking media also not to mention the fan that got hurt has been riding my ass since Nick and I were together. Things just couldn't get more perfect right now.

I smiled and grinned " Purple nail polish will do perfectly and winked at the lady doing my toes. "Everything is changing."
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)