- Text Size +
Nicks POV
I felt sick to my stomach…I was so angry I was thinking she was my one. I always thought Lauren was my one. I have never felt something so real with someone before, Like I felt with Sophia. My feelings were like an adult love. I even found myself looking at engagement rings. What a fucking joke. I am a fucking joke. I just can’t believe I allowed myself to feel this way with her so fast without knowing her true colors.

I was driving down the street to my home I passed the familiar ice cream shop where Sophia and I would go and get ice cream after our morning jog together. We only really did it once but it was one of the best memories of just being with her.
I smiled and quickly got mad at myself for smiling. It’s not really the fan thing, well it is but it’s the fact she was dancing with another man like that, when I can’t get ahold of her, and pushed my wife that I am on the verge of separating with for her.

Things just didn’t add up and I needed closure I am so mad that I feel the not so familiar stinging in my eyes and that’s when I taste the salty liquid on my lips. I pursed my lips together and pushed back my feelings and that’s when I pulled into my driveway. I grabbed my house key and snuck in.

I saw my mom passed out on the couch with a bottle of wine next to her, the house still had all of the lights on I quickly took of my shoes and tiptoed over and covered her up I shut off the TV. She was watching some trashy episode of Maury. When I reached over to turn the lamp off that’s when I saw what she had in her hands. She had Sophia’s phone. I recongized it because it was this lime green case she got for like $20.00 and wouldn’t let me pay for it.

I grabbed it out of her hand and I instantly felt a feeling in my stomach that something just wasn’t right. My mom was so drunk like she was many times growing up that she isn’t going to budge until morning. I walked up the stairs. To my bedroom, to our bedroom, that’s when I saw her. She looked so beautiful that I had to kiss her after all it may be our last kiss.

She instantly kissed me back “Mmmm Nick this has to be a dream” when I pulled away. She opened her eyes and I instantly saw the bags under her eyes and the puffiness and the redness I could tell she has been crying.

I wanted to pull her in closer and tell her everything was going to be alright. I resisted the urge to do so.
I sat on the bed next to her “Its not a dream” I stated flatly. I looked over at her she had bunched up Kleenex all around the bed and TMZ was open on her laptop. She must have felt my demeanor change. She sat right up in bed and yawned and glared.

“Not quite the response I was expecting from my boyfriend after not seeing him for a few days.” She put her head down some. “ I take it you’re here to end it by that cold look in your eye.”

“Don’t worry I packed my bags already.” She motioned over to where her bags were packed.

“How could you be with someone when they attempted to kill your fans…or so the media is making it out to be.” She shrugged her shoulders in defeat.

“Im not here to end it. I came to see you and hear your side of the story. Im offended. Why are your bags are packed Sophia. Your going to give up just like that? “

“You didn’t call me. Im not playing games Nick. I know your not completely over Lauren pictures of you to are all over the internet there is is even a video of you in Laurens hotel room dated a few days ago.”

She stood up and pushed her lap top over so I could see with Lauren kissing me.

“Its not what you think Soph” I looked her in the eyes “She kissed me I pushed her away. I really don’t know where that video came from.”

“It doesn’t matter. I already have people thinking in my hometown I killed my husband. I don’t need this stress Nick.” I watched her as she stood up and started pacing in front of our window.

I was starting to get mad and wanted to get the bottom of what was going on. She was mad at me still didn’t give her the right to fucking cheat on me.

“you don’t need the stress- Really Sophia I left my fucking wife for you. Because I love the fucking world out of you. I am on a huge tour right now and left it to come see if you were okay and get an explanation of why attacked my fucking fans. Also, why you cheated on me, and didn’t answer any of my phone calls that I had to drive all the way home from my bands TOUR and deal with all your fucking baggae!!!!!!.”

“I didn’t cheat on you.” She said in a very tiny voice she stepped back I realised I was screaming at her.

“Right and I don’t need to deal with any of your baggage. AKA wineo mother in law downstairs, crazy fucking fans that ATTACKED ME, Jealous ex-wife, creepy twitter threats and facebook threats from anonymous people.” She glared at me I just gulped and realised I went to far.

“Since being with you these last few days. I have never felt more lonely. I have your mother telling me that im worthless and Im just using you. That im just another fling to help you get back with Lauren then the video surfaces and you start ignoring my calls.”

“I never ignored your calls Sophia. I never got any calls from you. Just a shit ton from my mom which stopped today." I shook my head at myself that I let my temper get the best of me. and got closer to her.

“Im sorry I yelled at you. Come here.” I pulled her close to me and held her really tight I wasn’t ready to give up on us.

“Well my phone I left my charger at my co-workers house so I went out to the store earlier today and grabbed a charger and I can’t get into my phone its saying my password doesn’t work and I lost my case to my phone."

"Let me take a look at it. I held my hand out for her phone."

She handed me her phone I knew her password was her birthday cause she used to get me to put it in sometimes.
Then I remembered I had her phone in my pocket which I snatched from my moms drunken hands.

“Wait a minute try putting your password in this phone.” She took the phone out of my hands. I realised quickly something was going on and had a feeling something was not right.

It worked instantly you saw texts from all the guys, and their wives, all of my texts, missed phone calls, the naughty dirty picture I sent her. Then I looked in the outgoing calls and realised that there was a few to Lauren.

I quickly snatched the phone from her and dialed the familiar number... That’s when she answered and all my answers were given.

“ I thought I told you not to call from this number Jane. You were supposed to do the swtich back and don’t forget to delete the numbers and text history. We’re done and you will get your money.”

then there was a dail tone.

“We were set up Sophia.” I threw her phone against the wall, the phone shattered. “By my fucking wife and Mother.”

“So now we know why we couldn’t get ahold of each other, and the video of Lauren and I. Still doesn’t explain this and the attack on the fans. “ I showed her a picture of what A.J showed me that was online.

“Nick thats my gay friend. We were just dancing.” I pulled out my phone and showed him pictures of all the guys he has been with on facebook.

“ I wouldn’t cheat on the man that I love.” She smiled up at me and I walked over to her and gave her a big hug

“Im sorry I didn’t believe you.” I kissed her nose.

“Im sorry your stuck with me and my fucked up family issues.” She chuckled and yawned despite the situation at hand.

“Nick I got enough of my own, im glad we get to deal with them together.” She yawned “Im glad to have you next to me again. Its been a rough couple of days.”

It was my turn to yawn. “ lets go to sleep and we can deal with the rest of this tomorrow. You can explain what happened with the fans at the bar.”

I turned over the blankets. I striped down to my boxers through my shirt over my head and motioned for Sophia to follow suit. She crawled into bed and held onto me tight. She was holding on to me really tight when she just started to sob in my arms.

“Everyone hates me.”

“I am so in love with you Sophia fuck the haters.” I rubbed her back until she fell asleep

“We will get through all of this together. “
Chapter End Notes:
please Review