- Text Size +
Sophia’s POV

It felt so great being wrapped up in the sheets in Nick’s arms I was tired of feeling alone I know he is probably going to have to go soon to go back on tour. I wanted to relish and cherish the few moments we have together.

I was so busy thinking that Nick kissing my shoulder and my neck brought me back to reality. Especially since I felt Nick rubbing his callused fingers from the guitar up and down my leg pulling my lime green pajama shorts down with his thumbs.

“Nick mmm that feels so ahhgood” I moaned against his lips as I felt the callused fingers enter expertly hitting all the right spots.”

“What are youdooing…"

I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the headboard as I felt a another enter and start playing with my clit I was losing my train of thought. I felt my heartbeat quicken, and then Nick slid his fingers out once he was satisfied

“Good morning baby.”
He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine and making me tingle all over again.
He moaned against my lips I could feel how happy he was to see me. I kissed him harder than I think I ever have kissed not only him but anyone ever. I pulled his boxers off as he raised his hips they landed on the floor next to my lime green pajama bottoms.

Nick pulled my shirt off of me up and over my head and landed in a new pile of clothes. I was sitting on top of him now and could feel his hot pulsation against my thigh.

I grabbed ahold of his dick and started rubbing up and down so much until he ripped my bra off like ripped it in half and and looked at me with so much passion. He put his fingers on my lips and I kissed them he trailed his mouth down to my breasts and started tugging and sucking not leaving any part of me un-touched then he flipped us over and slammed his hard throbbing dick into me.

Sucking on my neck and playing with my clit I could feel my orgasm coming and im sure by the sounds and look of pure ectasy on his face his was soon to come.

Except he pulled out and rolled us over so I was on top “keep going baby" he moaned loudly. he pushed me so I was leaning back and bucked his hips up and down over and over again. Until I screamed out his name. Once I moaned his name he Moaned I love you baby.

I was done he couldn’t hold on and the look and the feeling was enough to send me over the edge not once but two more times.

Nick and I layed next to each other trying to catch our breaths…”Wow” We both said at the same time

“I wish we could wake up like that everyday” Nick smiled and leaned in and kissed me hard “I love you Sophia.

I hope you don’t mind I know we said we were going to talk but you just looked so beautiful and its been awhile for us and so much tension we needed that.”

“I love you so much Nick. Im sorry I almost ruined that for us” I rolled over and looked at them and wiped the sweaty blonde hair off of his forehead.

“Look at me Sophia you didn’t ruin anything. We will figure it all out don’t worry babe.”

Nicks POV
I know we should have talked right away but I had a somewhat sexual dream about Sophia and when I woke up she was so beautiful with the sunlight shining in through the curtains with her eyes slightly opened and her lips parted slightly and she was in deep thought and she looked kind of sad and I was horny as hell.

It was a few hours later and we were both sitting at the table waiting for my mother to wake up. Honestly I don’t know how she didn’t hear us earlier because Sophia was not quiet at all.

In fact she was so loud and we were going at it so hard we put a dent in the wall from the headboard.
She was eating her breakfast and she looked so cute reading the news paper with her clipped up in jean shorts and a pink t-shirt and pair of glasses. She looked amazingly natural.

I was so in love with her it was scary. I can’t believe I was ready to throw it all away. Because of my mother and Lauren trying to interfere. I really do think she is the love of my life.

I watched as the complexion changed in her face and saw she was reading the entertainment section of the news paper. She quickly closed the paper and went back to eating.

I know what she saw the headlines wrote “ Another Golden Winner for the Golden Backstreet Boy Nick Carter”Went on to show pictures of what she did to my fans, and made up complete lies. Well just not the full story. Mostly lies.

“Nick…Im so sorry. I will make this right for you.” She pushed her chair closer to mine and leaned her head on my shoulder.

I sighed “ There really isn’t anything you can do to make it right, I don’t care what they think I know how much I love you- I just want you to be happy. Something must have happened."

I felt a tear run down my bare arm, followed by another one, then another.

“You don’t have to talk about it right now hun.” I wiped the tears away from her eyes.

I watched as she took a deep breath “If anyone should know it should be you. You have to promise you won’t do anything stupid Nick.”

“I promise to love you no matter what- good enough?” Nick held my hand tightly and rubbed circles on the top of my hand.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)