- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is part two of the chapter :) Please Enjoy!! The same song as before it is best if you listen to the song starting at Sophia's POV. Still trying to put up part 3 and part 4. Not sure what is going on with this.

 

Sophia's POV

“So what’s your story, you’re obviously not from around here, look at you. Did you really get in here wearing that…she said pointing at me and laughing.” You must be the charity case everyone is talking about are you from make a wish foundation.” Now all eyes were on her I mean from what I understand her and friend won some kind of contest. I looked her up and down trust me she was nothing to brag about, if you like plastic in a Nike Manage kind of way then yea she’s a looker.

Now I know why I haven’t picked up a drink in 6 months, apparently when you’re depressed you become a not so nice drunk. I mean I’m not drunk I had a few drinks and I wouldn’t drive because it’s the law, not because I didn’t think I was capable. I couldn’t stop the words from flowing out of my mouth; it was like word vomit I couldn’t stop it. I felt like I was stuck in an episode of a reality TV show.

“You’re being incredibly rude for someone who looks like you, I was invited here” Okay so maybe it didn’t come out as rude as I thought it did, but my parents brought me up right.

Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy :) As Always reviews are welcome

 

Rosalie