- Text Size +
Chapter 2

“ Man I can’t believe that your sister is dating Nick, and I swear to you I will kick her ass.” I said as I watched Autumn and her friends sitting around the table.
“ I know and yes I will kick her ass too and yes I know that she is my sister too.” Summer said as she turned and looked at the group too.
“ From the last person she dated he learned that not only was she dating him but she was seeing someone else too and she was taking him for his money.” I said as a group of five guys came into the room.
“ Yeah I know and I told her that what she was doing was so very wrong, but she told me that what he didn’t know wouldn’t hurt him. And that really pissed me off too, and yes I have told that guy that she would use him but of course he didn’t believe me until it happen.” Summer said as she took a sip of her drink.
“ Yeah I basically told him the same thing too.” I said as I reached over to my drink and took a sip of it too.
We got our food and began eating, and then the next thing I know I saw one of the guys from the group that just came in go over to Autumn’s table. And the next thing I know I saw him sit down beside her, and then he motion for his friend to join him and the girls.
“ I’ll be right back I’m going to the restroom.” I said getting up from the table.
“ Ok I’ll be right here.” Summer said as she picked up a French fry and ate it.
I went into the restroom and went into the stall and began doing my thing. I was sitting there when I heard someone come into the restroom.
“ Oh man are you going to go with that guy?” I heard a girl said as she came into the room.
“ Yeah I’m going with him, and I’m going to fuck his brains out.” I heard Autumn say.
“ But don’t you have a boyfriend?” the girl said as she opened up her purse and pulled out a small package of cocaine.
“ Yeah I do but he is out of town at the moment and I’m horny.” Autumn said as she too took out a small package of cocaine too.
“ Oh man I can’t believe that you would fuck someone else, my God you are dating Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys and you can fuck him, but yet you want to fuck someone else. Why didn’t you go with him on tour.” The girl asked as she bent down and took a snort of her coke.
“ Are you kidding I really didn’t want to go because I don’t want to be around those whores he calls fans.” Autumn said as she too took a snort too.
They finished their hit and cleaned up some before heading back out of the restroom and going back to their table.
I got out of the stall and washed my hands and made sure you couldn’t see the tear streaks running down my face.
“ That fucking Bitch.” I said before heading out the restroom and went back to my table.
“ Oh man you looked pissed off.” Summer said as I came back to the table.
“ Your sister is so dead, I just over heard her talking to one of her friends and she told her that she was going to fuck one of those guys.” I said as I looked over to the table and saw the guy lean over and gave Autumn a kiss.
The next thing I know Summer got up and headed over to the table and pulled Autumn’s hair so that way she pulled her away from the guy.
“ I don’t believe you, you fucking little whore.” Summer said as she pulled her sister way from the group and to the restroom.
“ Don’t you dare call me that, and what is your problem Summer.” Autumn said as she pulled her arm out of the Summer’s grasp.
“ I know what you are going to do and I really can’t believe that you are going to cheat on Nick.” Summer said as she pulled her sister’s chin up so that way they were looking into each other’s eyes.
“ What are you going to tell him, oh that’s right you can’t because he is on tour over in Europe.” Autumn said as she pushed herself away from the wall and away from Summer.
“ Well I might not be able to tell him but I do know someone who can.” Summer said giving her sister a very evil grin before heading out of the restroom.
Autumn just stood there and hoped that her sister wouldn’t tell this friend, but then she thought for a moment and just shrugged, knowing that Summer wouldn’t carry out her threat.
“ I have a favor to ask you I want you to call Nick and tell him what you saw.” Summer said as she came back to the table and sat down.
“ Ok, but I will have to do it in a couple of days, when Nick has a day off.” I said knowing what was going on and really hate to be the one to let him know that his girlfriend is cheating on him.
We left the restaurant long before the group so I really don’t know if Autumn went with that guy or not.
I walked into my house and turned on the TV and just sat there watching some movies before getting very sleepy. Getting up I headed to my bed room and cried myself to sleep, because I was thinking about all the great times that Nick and I had together, and how his heart is going to be broken when he learns about Autumn.