- Text Size +
Chapter 5

“ Hey Q it’s so great to see you and how is your girlfriend?” I asked as I saw one of the Backstreet Boys’ bodyguards standing at the pick up the passengers as they arrived at the airport.
“ Hey Jennifer and it’s great to see you too and she is doing great, she will be here at the end of the tour. How many bags do you have with you this time around?” he asked as we headed for the baggage claim.
“ I only have two, that’s because I can only stay for two weeks.” I said as followed the small crowd.
“ Oh well Nick didn’t tell me that, oh darn your going to miss my girlfriend and she really wanted to meet you.” Q said as we walked into the main terminal of the airport.
“She will meet me because I’ll be back for the last week of the tour, the reason why I can’t stay for the whole tour is because I have to be at work while other people take their vacations and when they are done then I can come back on tour.” I said as we walked into the baggage claim.
“ I understand that I used to the same thing too, before working with these guys.” Q said with a laugh.
“ Oh really, I bet this job pays more than whatever you were making at your other job.” I said as we stepped up to caracal and waited for my luggage to show up.
He just laughed as the bell from the caracal and it started up and luggage started to come down the ramp.
Twenty minutes later I had my two suite cases and Q and I headed out to the SUV that was waiting for both of us.
Thirty minutes later we where pulling up at the hotel and I had to go to the front desk to check in while Q stood there close by due to the fact that there were fans hanging around the hotel.
“ Hello can I help you?” the lady at the front desk asked as I came up to the desk.
“ Yes, I have reservation.” I said as Q stepped up beside me and handed the lady a piece of paper.
“ Um… yes… I need your name please.” The lady asked as she looked down at her computer.
“ It’s Jennifer.” I said as I pulled out my ID and gave it to her.
“ Ok and I see that you are with the tour group here, now I just need for this gentleman here to sign this for me.” The lady said as she handed Q the paper for him to sign.
Q signed the paper and the lady gave me the room key and then I followed the bell hop and Q to the elevator.
“ Oh my God that’s one of the bodyguards for the Backstreet Boys, and he is usually with Nick too, but who is that girl with him.” A girl said as she looked over at us.
Both Q and I laughed before getting onto the elevator, then the bell hop pushed the button to the floor that my room was on.
“ Man that will never get old, because people will always wonder who is with Nick or the other guys, and they well never understand that we are just friends and friends only.” I said as the bell dinged as the elevator slowed down to our floor.
“ That is so true, but are you so sure that you are just friends.” Q said as he stepped off the elevator and just left me standing there thinking about what he just said.
I followed the bell hop to my room and he unlocked the door before handing me the key and going into the room.
I walked into the room and could not believe how big and beautiful the room, I gave the bell hop a tip before he left the room.
I went over to the French doors and opened it up and saw that my room opened up to the pool which was also beautiful with it’s waterfalls, and trees all around it.
“ Jenny you’re here I’m so glad to see you.” Nick said as he came running into my room and I turn around in time to see Q shutting the door.
“ Hey Nick and I’m glad to see you too.” I said just as he came up to me and pulled me into his arms.
“ So how are things back home?” he asked as he let me go and went over to the chair and sat down.
“ Oh boy…. Um… well things are going good.” I said looking down, because I couldn’t look him straight in the eyes because I had to find some way to tell him about his girlfriend.
“ Ok what did Autumn do this time.” Nick said as he knew something was wrong and it had to do with his girlfriend.
“ Well yes it does have something to do with Autumn, you remember when I told you that I was at the grocery store and you told me that she too was at the store, well I saw her there, and it seems she didn’t leave the store alone.” I said as I saw Nick nodded as he knew what I was talking about.
“ Thanks for telling me that my girlfriend is cheating on me, so do you know what was going on between her and this person she left with?” Nick asked as looked down at his hands and I watched his cheek clinch.
“ Yeah you can say that I over heard some of her conversation with this guy, who’s name is Chris, and what she told him was she was very single and then they started making out in the store.” I said as took his hand and held it.
“ I should have know that something was going on with her, and I’m so dumb, well I guess now is the time for me to tell her to get lost and if she takes anything else of mine I will have her arrested for theft.” Nick said as he stood up from his chair.
“ I’m sorry that I had to be the one to tell you, and I should have told you sooner when I found out what she was doing.” I said also standing up but before I could say anything else he pulled me into his arms and then he started kissing me.