- Text Size +
Heh...wouldn’t she like to know? Well, I haven’t been caught just yet. Things were just beginning to heat up. The fire that I had with Deanna began to just flicker, and dull out, but with Madison, it was spreading like wildfire. Every time I thought of him, my dick would stiffen in an instant. It’s like he has this power over me. I don’t think that this bi-sexual business would last long.

Before I left to meet Madison, I went downstairs, and saw Deanna sitting on the couch, with her arms crossed, looking pissed as hell. Don’t get me wrong. I wanted to fuck her brains out, but I wasn’t feelin’ it, you know what I’m sayin’? Well, anyway, I’m gonna let her tell the rest of the story.

--

“Deanna...?”

“Don’t talk to me.” she hissed.

“Deanna, I know that you’re not pissed because I wouldn't fuck you. Is that what’s wrong?”

Deanna stood up, and got in his face. “No, it’s because we hardly spend any time together as a couple!”

“Deanna, all we ever do is have sex, alright? It’s getting a little old now.”

Deanna stepped back a little, letting what Nick said sink in. “Wait just a fuckin’ minute. Are you saying that you want out of this relationship? Is THAT what you’re telling me?!”

“No, it’s not! You know it’s not! I love you, Deanna...”

Though that was a lie in itself.

“I gotta go.”

“Nick, this argument isn’t fuckin’ over!”

“Yes...it is. Ok? I’m goin’ over to Howie’s house, and play pool.”

“I thought you were going to Kevin and Brian’s house?”

“Same difference, ok? Now, I gotta go.” Nick grabbed his jean jacket, and walked out the house, slamming the door.

Moments later, Nick arrived at Madison’s apartment. Nick got out, walked to the door, and rang the doorbell. The door opens, and Madison stands there with a glass of champagne, wearing nothing but boxers...black silk boxers.

“Madison...”

“Come in...” Madison grabbed Nick’s hand, and led him in his apartment.

“I love what you did to the place...”

“Nicky the best is yet to come.” Madison puts his glass down, and led him into the bedroom.

Deanna paced around the living room. She then stopped, for she had an idea. Deanna sat down, picked up the phone, and called Howie.

“Hello?”
“Um...Howie. Hey. Is Nick there?”
“Uh, no. We’re not expecting Nick here...why? Is there something the matter?”
“No...not at all. Thanks, though.” Deanna hung up the phone, and dialed Kevin’s number.

“Ha ha! I beat ye’ again, Rok. Hello?”
“Hey, Kev. Is Nick there by any chance?”
“Nope. Haven’t heard from him in a while. Is he in trouble?”
“You bet he is. I mean, no.”
“Alright. Well, if you need anything, you know who to call.”
“I’ll do just that, Kevin. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

As Deanna hung up the phone, she grabbed her coat and her car keys, and left.

“Madison...” Nick walked into the room, stunned at what he saw. Before him, the whole bedroom was illuminated with candlelight. “It’s beautiful, baby...”

“You ain’t seen nothin’ yet, lover...” Madison walked to Nick, and passionately kissed him, pulling his jacket off. Nick wrapped his arms around his neck, as Madison started to unbuckle Nick’s pants. Nick broke the heated kiss, and took the rest of his clothing off. Madison took his boxers off, and let them fall to the floor. Now they are both bathed in nakedness, as Madison pushed Nick on the bed.

“This just gets easier, doesn’t it, Maddie?” Nick’s hand traveled down south, and grabbed his hard cock, stroking it slow. Madison stood there, and watched him, as he did the same.

“Nicky...I wanna feel you...I wanna be inside you...”

“Why waste time? Let’s fuck.” Madison walked to him, and got on top. Within moments, he embeds his hardness inside of him, going fast.

“Oh!” Nick exclaimed. He placed his hands on both of his shoulders, digging his fingers within them. “Maddie...oh god, fuck me...fuck me hard...”